Happy new year everyone …. I was nominated for the awesome blogger award by @laurenbodiford123 … I am so thankful for my nomination and Lauren is one of the many bloggers that inspire me to be a better blogger.
The award was created by Maggie @dreamingofguatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Credit the creator
- Tag this post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
- What is one of the things that 2019 has taught you?
Not to take anything or anyone for granted. My Nan was poorly in 2019 and didn’t make it and although she was poorly I really didn’t think it was going to take her from us.
2. What is something one of your favourite characters has taught you?
That reading is pretty amazing …. although I did already know that 🙈
3. What’s a book that you have read a hundred times yet fall in love with it each time?
A street cat named Bob!! (If you haven’t read it you really should)
4. How do you pick out your next read?
With great difficulty… I literally um and arr for hours before I finally pick.
5. Which fictional world would you visit during the holidays?
6. Are you in any online book groups?
No, I did try to start one on Facebook but it didn’t end up working, i was pretty gutted to be honest.
7. Who are some of your favourite bloggers that deserve more love?
Shalini is an excellent blogger and someone who I truly admire.
8. What’s a book that you love that is out of your normal genre preference?
The auschwitz books and also the Handmaids tale and testaments
9. What’s a trope that should be used more often?
I actually have no idea
10. What’s your bookish resolution for the new year?
To make an impact on my TBR pile